- Knowledge Graph-based Web Applications
- Self-Sovereign Identities (SSI) on the Web
- Transparent and verifiable data and its processing
- Web technologies for semantic knowledge representation (Knowledge Graphs, RDF, OWL)
- the Solid Project (https://solidproject.org), which empowers users to regain control over their online data
- Distributed Ledger Technologies (DLTs) in the context of Self-Sovereign Identities (SSI)
You can find the code I publish on my Github.
|Dezentrale transparente Datenverarbeitung zwischen Unternehmen
|Self-Sovereign Identity (SSI) on the Web
|Zero-Knowledge Proofs for Knowledge Graphs on the Web
|Digital Identity Wallets in SSI: Evaluating standard conformance of existing products
Topics in the area of Semantic Web and Linked Data or on Distributed Ledger Technology and Blockchain are possible, just shoot me an email with your resumee, transcript of records and a short motivation.
- Linked Data, Knowledge Representation And Reasoning, Semantic Web Infrastructure, Artificial Intelligence, Semantic Web, Blockchain, Solid