M.Sc. Konstantin Pandl
- Since 07/2019: Research associate in the Critical Information Infrastructures research group at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany.
- 11/2018 – 05/2019: Consultant at A.T. Kearney GmbH, Munich, Germany.
- 05/2016 – 10/2016: Venture Analyst Intern at Siemens Technology-To-Business / next47, Berkeley, CA, USA.
- 06/2012: Software Engineering Intern at Physik Instrumente, Karlsruhe, Germany.
- Since 07/2019: Ph.D. student in the Critical Information Infrastructures research group at Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany.
- 09/2017 – 03/2018: Master thesis exchange student in Intelligent Manufacturing at Tongji University, China.
- 10/2015 – 04/2018: M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering and Information Technology (with distinction) at Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany.
- 08/2015 – 05/2016: Graduate exchange student in Electrical and Computer Engineering at Purdue University, USA.
- 10/2012 – 08/2015: Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering and Information Technology (with distinction) at Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany.
- Machine Learning
- Blockchain / Distributed Ledger Technology
- Beyene, M., Kannengießer, N., Pandl, K., Thiebes, S. & Syunaev, A. (2019). A Cost and Time Efficient Approach for Storing and Querying Genomic Data in Ethereum Smart Contracts In: iDash Privacy & Security Workshop, October 2019, Bloomington, IN, USA
- Doerr, D., Pandl, K. & Gauterin, F. (2016). Optimization of system parameters for an online driving style recognition In: 2016 IEEE 19th International Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITSC). Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- How the Convergence of Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence will Benefit Healthcare Researchers, Blockchain for Science Conference, Berlin, November 2019