Postdoctoral Researcher in the Research Group Cooperative Autonomous Systems
The newly established research group Cooperative Autonomous Systems at the AIFB Institute deals with using communication for enhancing safety and efficiency of cyber-physical systems. In particular, our focus is on the development of new approaches for cooperative autonomous driving and their performance evaluation in a real-world lab.
Your activities will include research in the field of cooperative autonomous vehicles for enhancement of transport safety and efficiency. In addition to research work, you will be also active in coordination and teaching of courses that are offered by the research group, and you will be involved in science administration.
- A doctoral degree in computer science, wireless networking, automatic control or similar,
- Solid publication record in cooperative autonomous systems,
- Strong ambition towards excellence in science and technology at the highest international level is expected,
- Experience in teaching is highly appreciated,
- Experience with writing proposals is highly appreciated,
- Experience in real-world lab research is highly appreciated,
- Good knowledge of German or the willingness to learn it,
- Good command of English.
Salary category 13, depending on the fulfillment of professional and personal requirements.
June 1, 2023 or soon thereafter
limited 2 years with the possibility of extension
For further information, please contact Prof. Vinel, email: alexey vinel∂kit edu.
To apply for the position, please submit your application via e-mail to alexey vinel∂kit edu as one single PDF document, which should include letter of motivation (no more than one page), CV (indicating your contact information, work history, list of publications, knowledge areas of computer science, experimental skills, language skills, university degrees and grades, honors and awards), and two letters of recommendation or contact details of two possible referees.
vacancy number: 2232/2022
We prefer to balance the number of employees (f/m/d). Therefore, we kindly ask female applicants to apply for this job.
Recognized severely disabled persons will be preferred if they are equally qualified.
Postdocs / Project Managers / Scientific Assistants
No information available