PhD Positions in the Research Group Cooperative Autonomous Systems
There are several PhD positions available at the newly established research group Cooperative Autonomous Systems at the AIFB Institute. The research group deals with using communication for enhancing safety and efficiency of cyber-physical systems. In particular, our focus is on the development of new approaches for cooperative autonomous driving and their performance evaluation in a real-world lab.
Your activities will include research in the field of cooperative autonomous vehicles for enhancement of transport safety and efficiency. In addition to research work, you will be also active in coordination and teaching of courses that are offered by the research group, and you will be involved in science administration.
- A master degree in in computer science, wireless networking, automatic control or similar,
- Strong interest in working with cooperative autonomous vehicles,
- Interest in working with simulations and a real-world lab research,
- Strong ambition towards excellence in science and technology at the highest international level is expected,
- Good knowledge of German or the willingness to learn it,
- Good command of English.
The remuneration occurs on the basis of the wage agreement of the civil service in EG-13, depending on the fulfillment of professional and personal requirements.
1. February 2023 or soon thereafter
limited to four years
For further information, please contact Prof. Alexey Vinel, email: alexey vinel∂kit edu.
Please send CV, transcripts and a copy of your Master's thesis (draft is ok), names of two references and a motivation letter stating your research interests to alexey vinel∂kit edu, subject: "PhD application". Send all documents as a single PDF; give the PDF a name that includes your name. The positions are open until filled.
vacancy number: 2272/2022
We prefer to balance the number of employees (f/m/d). Therefore, we kindly ask female applicants to apply for this job.
Recognized severely disabled persons will be preferred if they are equally qualified.
PhD-Students / Research Associates
No information available