Student assistant in research on autonomous vehicles
The Cooperative Autonomous Systems research group focuses on autonomous vehicles and vulnerable road users. We research the latest technologies and methods to improve road safety. By means of simulations in augmented and virtual reality as well as real-lab tests, we are already making the future possible today.
You can support us as a student assistant and learn about the latest technologies and get an insight into research. Your tasks are:
- Assembling hardware components (Arduino, R-Pi, e-Bike & driving simulator)
- Supporting the implementation of user studies (AR and VR)
- Extending software components (e.g. Python, C, C# and Unity)
- Testing of applications (Windows/Linux, AR/VR)
- Contributing your own ideas or assisting with brainstorming.
You should be motivated and have an interest in new technologies as well as the automotive industry. Previous knowledge of any programming language as well as basic hardware knowledge is an advantage. In return we offer you:
- Flexible working hours
- Industry and research related activities
- Contribution to publications
- Working with the latest technologies
- Coffee and great colleagues
Have we sparked your interest in Vision Zero? Then send an email to Maximilian Schrapel to find out more.
Student Assistants / Tutors
No information available