Studentische Hilfskraft (Hiwi) für Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing und/oder Semantic Web-Technologien
We are looking for students who assist us in performing research in the research areas of machine learning, natural language processing, and Semantic Web.
What are the typical tasks?
• Implementing – under our guidance – novel scientific approaches and demonstration systems (e.g., semantic search systems, recommender systems in combination with knowledge graphs), and creating new data sets for the scientific community.
• Running existing software for building up knowledge graphs, performing information extraction on texts, evaluating neural networks, recommending publications for reading or citing, …
• Perform data analysis, e.g., on RDF knowledge graphs (DBpedia, Wikidata, …).
What prerequisites do you need?
• You are not afraid of working with data and running code for machine learning, text mining, etc.
• You are interested in state-of-the-art research on machine learning, natural language processing, and/or Semantic Web technologies.
• You have at least basic programming skills (e.g., in Python).
What do we offer for you?
• A contract with 40-80h per month. The salary is 12.36€ per hour (depending on the university degree). The contract can last between 2 and 6 months (option for extension).
• Flexible working hours, also working at home possible.
• A variety of tasks so that you can learn a lot. Also state-of-the-art research can be performed and will be published together with the student.
• If the student likes the work, it can be extended in the form of a Bachelor/Master thesis.
Starting date: As soon as possible. Also later applications (in some months) are welcome.
HiWi / Tutor(in)