ISE HiWi 01
Die Forschungsgruppe Information Service Engineering (ISE) sucht studentische Hilfskräfte zur Unterstützung ihrer Forschungsprojekte
We are looking for research assistants to start the earliest possible.
- The research assistants will support the scientific staff of the Information Service Engineering (ISE) research group working on large open knowledge graphs in tasks like data analysis, knowledge modeling, data cleaning, and knowledge mining.
- We are looking for students (Bachelor or Master level) in computer science, industrial engineering, information sciences or similar, preferably at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology ( KIT )
- Knowledge and experience in the development of software applications, preferably in Python and/or Java
- Basic knowledge of Natural Language Processing (NLP), Linked Data Engineering, Information Retrieval and/or Data Science
- Basic knowledge in the use of knowledge graphs, such as DBpedia or Wikidata
- Ability to quickly familiarize yourself with new topics and tasks
- Sufficient language skills in English to work in an international team
HiWi / Tutor(in)