2nd edition of the book "Cloud Service Certification: A Framework and Criteria Catalogue for the Certification of Cloud Services" published
Sebastian Lins, Stephan Schneider and Ali Sunyaev have updated the book "Cloud Service Certification" and added the latest research results.
New in the 2nd edition
In order to increase the credibility of certificates issued, the 2nd edition of this book introduces the innovative process of continuous certification. Continuous certification enables critical requirements for cloud services to be checked continuously and (partially) automatically. In particular, the fundamentals, metrics, measurement methods and design guidelines for the continuous and (partially) automated certification of cloud services, which were developed in the "Next Generation Certification" research project funded by the Federal Ministry of Education and Research, are presented.
- Basics for (continuous) certification of Cloud Services
- Design recommendations for cloud service certifications
- Criteria catalogue for the certification of cloud services
- Measuring method for carrying out continuous certifications
- Market potential of continuous certification
From the research group Critical Information Infrastructures