PD Dr. Agnes Koschmider
- From January 2019 I am the deputy speaker of GI EMISA 
- We started working on privacy preserving techniques for event logs. Exciting field.
- From October I am also an Associate Professor at the University of Poznan 
- October 18: The paper "The Internet-of-Things Meets Business Process Management: Mutual Benefits and Challenges" received over 1000 reads on research gate
- Together mit M. Fellmann, R. Laue, A. Schoknecht and A. Vetter I am involved in the BPM Patterns Initiative:  Our paper on BPM Patterns will appear soon in the BPM Journal
- In March and April 2018 I was a visiting researcher at the IBM Research Lab in Almaden. We started working on activity and change recognition from event logs. We used my novel clustering approach to structure the logs and to identify activities. The clustering technique is described in this paper: . Next, we intend to find generic classifiers for activities allowing their recognition in event logs.
- I am an elected member of QFAM; committee addressing (any) modeling concerns 
- WS 17/18 I gave a lecture on Industry 4.0. Soon I will publish a book about Industry 4.0. Here you can see my evaluation results 
- The book on modeling and analysis of business processes is out now: 
- I initiated and I am involved in a project on "A Crowdsourcing-based Approach for Individual Learning". Very happy that the University of Cologne financially support the project ("Innovation in der Lehre") with a duration of two years. Here is the link to the tool: 
- From April 2017 to January 2018 I was a temporary professor for Applied Informatics at the KIT
- I was an invited speaker at GIBU 2017 at Schloss Dagstuhl
- Together with M. Mecella, E. Serral and V. Torres I am a co-chair of a workshop on BPM and IoT
- Have a look on my evaluation results of the lecture System Analysis and Architecture
- I am pushing the projects Behavior analysis in smart homes, on-demand service for autonomous car sharing driving and a Crowdsourcing-based approach for individual e-exams
- From March 2016 until March 2017 I was a professor (Vertretungsprofessur) at the University of Cologne
- I organized a lecture on "Industrie 4.0" and I will publish an article about this topic soon: http://butler.aifb.kit.edu/web/industrie40/
- I was a chair of SKILL 2016 conference, ProMoS 2016 and ZuGPM workshops
- I was a speaker at the KIT Abitag 2016: https://www.fortbildung.kit.edu/abi.php
- I was a finalist for the Maria Gräfin von Linden Prize: http://www.vbww.net/symposien/2015.html
- October 21: finally, I finished my habilitation
- On Sep 03 I delivered a keynote at EMISA 2015
- In June 2015 I spent a research visit at the University of Klagenfurt at the group of Prof Dr. Dr. h.c. Mayr
- My Dagstuhl seminar proposal "Fresh Approaches to Business Process Modeling" has been accepted. The seminar will take place in May 2016.
- Jan 2015: I am program chair of SKILL 2015 (Studierendenkonferenz Informatik): http://skill.informatik.uni-leipzig.de/
- Co-chair of "2nd International Workshop on Process Modelling Support Systems (ProMoS 2015) ", which is co-located with ECIS 2015
- I am designated as member of the editor board of the journal Informatik Spektrum
- I am involved with Herber Kuchen, Stefan Gruner and Alta van der Merwe as co-chairs in ECIS 2015 in the track Information Systems Development.
- I was a lecturer at the OMiLab summer school: http://www.omilab.org/web/guest/camp2014/topics-and-program
- Together with the FZI – Research Center for Information Technology I developed the EmLiL method, which was awarded with the Wolfgang-Heilmann-Preis 2014: http://www.wolfgang-heilmann-preis.de/preistrager-20132014-privatheit-in-der-e-society/
- Co-chair of the workshop "Process Modeling Support Systems", which took place on March 19 in Vienna
- October 2013: the publication "Improving the Process of Process Modeling by the Use of Domain Process Patterns" which I co-authored with Hajo A. Reijers (TU Eindhoven) has been accepted for publication in Enterprise Information Systems, 2013 / 2014
- On October 25 I gave an invited talk at the 29. AIK-Symposium: http://www.aik-ev.de/index.php/29._AIK-Symposium
- September 2013: the German Informatics Society (Gesellschaft für Informatik) honored me as Junior Fellow: http://idw-online.de/de/news544919
Agnes Koschmider is a subsidary professor at the University of Cologne. Before she was a senior researcher (PostDoc) at the Institute of Applied Informatics and Formal Description Methods at KIT. She received her doctoral degree and habilitation in Applied Informatics from Universität Karlsruhe (TH) in July 2007 and October 2015. After her PhD in 2007 she joined the group of Wil van der Aalst at TU Eindhoven and the group of Oscar Pastor at TU Valencia for research visits. From May 2010 till February 2011 Agnes followed her PostDoc fellowship from the Computer Science Department of the University of Pretoria, South Africa. In June 2016 she spend a research stay at the Computer Science department of the university of Klagenfurt.
Agnes has experiences in guiding research projects. In 2017 Agnes is involved in the DFG project "Muster in der Sprache der Ingenieurwissenschaften. Eine korpusbasierte konstruktionsgrammatische Analyse" (together with the university of Greifswald) and "Nemo 2017 - OmiLab." Agnes is a member of the editoral board of the journal "Informatik Spektrum" and editor-in-chief of EMISA Journal.
I am a mother of twins (born in June 2011) and a girl (born in January 2015).