Studying abroad in Australia
Within the exchange program of the institute AIFB and the School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science of the University of Newcastle we offer two to four students the possibilty to study abroad in Australia:
- The time spent abroad will be one academic year, i. e. February till December.
- During the stay, only the tuition fees of the home university have to be paid (i. e. in Karlsruhe, not in Newcastle)
- Depending on the availabilty of scholarships, about 250 - 300 Euros per month can be granted.
- Travel expenses have to be paid by the participants themselves. Financial support may be granted by the DAAD.
Interested? In this case we require
- curriculum vitae,
- report card and transcript of records,
- letter of motivation for the stay abroad, and
- concrete plans for the study in Newcastle.
Please hand in all necessary documents in English (German report cards and transcripts of records do not need to be translated). All the documents should be delivered to our secretary Mrs. Götz (Bldg. 05.20, R. 2C-16) by the deadline.
The application deadline for the year 2014 is June 15, 2013.
- The University of Newcastle - INFORMATION SHEET 2012
- Former and current exchange students will be happy to provide information concerning this program:
If you have any questions feel free to contact Prof. Schmeck by e-mail. May you do well!