Information Package on Information Security and Data Protection
Information security and data protection play a very important role at KIT and in particular at an informatics institute such as the AIFB. The heads of institute have therefore decided to provide all new scientific and student assistants with an information package on these topics.
It consists of five documents and an ILIAS course:
- Presentation „Informationssicherheit und Datenschutz“ (only available in German)
- Leaflet „Obligation to Report IT Security Incidents“
Note: At our institute, it is also possible to report to the institute's IT support (Thorsten Rüger, Markus Zaich – email to: techsupport∂aifb kit edu).
- Guideline „Aufgeräumter Arbeitsplatz“ (only available in German)
- https://s.kit.edu/it-security.best-practises.flyer Flyer „Practical Tips for IT Security at KIT”]
- Flyer „Identifying Fraudulent Messages”
- ILIAS course „Data protection training KIT”
Please read the documents and complete the ILIAS course after the start of your contract, and submit the form that we sent you to the secretariat of the research group or to the supervising employee within the first three weeks of your contract period.