Abschlussarbeitstyp: Bachelor, Master
Betreuer: Tobias Dehling
Forschungsgruppe: Critical Information Infrastructures
Possible topics include, but are not limited to:
- Identification of opportunities and challenges for leveraging mobile IS health care
- Management of sensitive patient information on mobile devices to enable personalized information provision
- Design and analysis of personalization features for mobile drug information provision apps, based on patients' state of health, lifestyle, and treatment plan
- Development of innovative representation methods for personalized drug information provison on mobile devices
- Investigation and evaluation of the utility of mobile health apps in outpatient use
- When should we use patient-centered apps and when it is better not to?
- Personalization of drug information for patients: Does personalized drug information leads to better comprehension?
This are umbrella topics since topics of interest change rapidly. A specific topic will be refined during a first meeting.
Tam, K.Y. and Ho, S.Y., "Understanding the impact of web personalization on user information processing and decision outcomes", MIS Quarterly, 30(4), 2006, pp. 865–890.
Salonen, V. and Karjaluoto, H., "Web personalization: The state of the art and future avenues for research and practice", Telematics and Informatics, 33(4), 2016, pp. 1088–1104.
Paul RJ, Ezz I, Kuljis J. Healthcare Information Systems: A Patient-User Perspective. Health Systems. 2012 Dec;1(2):85–95.